Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome to the new edition of my blog!

Last month I ended my campaign for U.S. Congress and chose to pursue opportunities in the private sector, especially my work with Pathways to Leadership, Inc. You can read the press release at my website: www.AngiePaccione.com

This blog will be updated as questions are submitted and as I get the urge to share my comments on issues, events, and leadership. Welcome and Ask Me Anything!

NOTE:
This blog will be viewed by people of all ages, including young people so please keep your questions clean... this site is rated PG!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Angie!

How would you go about getting our youngest voters engaged in the electoral process?

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

I hope you will be endorsing Betsy Markey soon. I have been asked by some of your volunteers (from 2006 campaign) about absence of such an endorsement and haven't been able to comment.

I think this would be a positive statement.

Congratulations on your Pathways to Leadership position.

Best Wishes,
Ann M

Anonymous said...

Hello Angie!

You're going to be travelling a lot outside the US. Do you expect that attitudes towards America and Americans are going to be different from what they were when you travelled with your team? Could you help to widen our perspective by sharing your experiences and observations in that regard? Thanks, and travel safely!

Ask your question here....

Your Question
First Name
Last Name
Address Line 1
City
State
Zip Code
Daytime Phone() -
E-mail Address